Find & compare ski resorts in Sacramento, CA from $83
Top Sacramento Ski Resorts and Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Sacramento, a city known for its shopping, and sights like California State Capitol and Golden1Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 87 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Sacramento and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Sacramento with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Discovery Park, Cesar Chavez Park, and Sacramento Capitol Park.
- Other things to see include Cal Expo, Thunder Valley Casino, and K Street Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Cricket Kitchen, Campfire Treats | Natural Dog Treats & Chews, or Central Pet.
- For vet care, 7 C Equine Services, Dr. Karen Rauhaus DVM, and South Davis Veterinary Center: Dr Michael Yackey, Dr Cara Bradley are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Sacramento
- Larkspur Landing Sacramento - An All-Suite Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Sacramento Downtown-Arena
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Americas Best Value Inn North Highlands Sacramento
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Sacramento
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Sacramento.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.