Book a hotel near San Benito Bene, Hollister
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near San Benito Bene
San Benito Bene Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to San Benito Bene and looking for somewhere to stay close by?
To see it, you'll need to travel 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you arrive at Hollister.
Head to The Best of Times Cafe (615 San Benito Street D, Hollister) for a coffee. you're sure to be able to smell the freshly made coffee long before you even step inside. If you'd prefer something with more kick, head over to Seizmic Sangria (620 San Benito Street Suite A, Hollister).
Other Things to Do Near San Benito BeneYou've traveled for quite some time, so we imagine San Benito Bene isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to have a look at what else the area has available:
- Liven up your evenings and sample the area's art scene. San Benito Stage Company offers a range of productions which you can attend.
- An important historical site, San Benito County Historical Society is a place worth visiting to get a feel for the past.
- You don't have to leave the city to take in the fresh air and tranquil atmosphere of parkland spaces. Veterans Memorial Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc offers adventurers an opportunity to get that adrenaline fix and have an unforgettable day.
- Is there anything better than an exciting cultural trip mixed with liquor? Take the time to visit Leal Vineyards and you will quickly find out.