Planning to check out Santa Maria Museum of Flight and looking for somewhere to stay close by?
To see it, travel 260 miles (418 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you reach Santa Maria.
There are only 3 accommodations close by. However, their excellent location more than makes up for the slim choice. Spend a while comparing the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria and Solaire Inn & Suites, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Santa Maria Museum of Flight.
It shouldn't take you long to realize the value of the surrounding area's budget hotels. You may like to check out the Candlewood Suites Santa Maria and the Travelodge Santa Maria.
An easy walk of 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), Pepper Garcia's (3301 Terminal Drive, Santa Maria) is just the place to have a bite after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Santa Maria Museum of Flight
You're here for Santa Maria Museum of Flight, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what else the region has going on:
- You might hear savvy locals mention Santa Maria Country Club. This private club offers its numerous members steady access to a variety of activity and event facilities.
- Roll up! Roll up! Let yourself relax and go to Santa Maria Fairpark for a little bit of fun and excitement.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or simply love popping a bottle open with your loved ones, CORE Wine Company Tasting Room is a great place to try the notes and flavors of the area.
- Let the children run around and satisfy their thirst for knowledge at Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum. It doesn't get any more interactive and gratifying than that!
- History doesn't always come alive in school rooms, but the exhibitions at Santa Maria Valley Historical Society offer an interesting experience for all guests.