You bet Santo Domingo has all-inclusive resorts! This city is a mix of rich Dominican history and contemporary coastal culture.
All-inclusive beach resorts near Santo Domingo
You’ll find most of the area’s seaside resorts in nearby Boca Chica and Guayacanes—and they all include meals and cocktails, in addition to stunning views.
- Be Live Experience Hamaca Garden: Wherever you go at this resort, you’re on the water. Sunning on the oceanfront patio, dining near the pools, or playing volleyball—it’s all gorgeous.
- Be Live Experience Hamaca Beach: Beach cabanas are like the umbrella on top of a refreshing drink—and you can drink up at this all-inclusive beach resort.
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa: Have a classic beach getaway with two pools, sailing, windsurfing, volleyball, mini golf, and more all included.
- Talanquera Beach Resort: Belly up to the beach bar at this resort, located away from the hustle and bustle near Playa Real.
- Be Live Experience Hamaca Suites: Stay in a luxurious contemporary suite in Boca Chica with all-inclusive meals, poolside bar, and on-site activities.
5-star resorts in Santo Domingo
5-star all-inclusive resorts in Santo Domingo are hard to come by, but don’t worry about missing out on luxurious—and complimentary—amenities.
- El Embajador, a Royal Hideaway Hotel: Just steps from the lush Parque Mirador del Sur, this 5-star resort has a prime location and equally impressive amenities, including free breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo: This is a guest favorite for good reason. The service is unbeatable. Wake up to complimentary breakfast and stunning views of Santo Domingo.
- Casas del XVI: In the heart of historic Santo Domingo, this chic boutique property offers complimentary perks that feel like luxury all-inclusive resorts. You get made-to-order breakfasts, free airport transportation, private patios, deep soaking tubs, and a sparkling pool.