Book a hotel near Seekonk Speedway, Seekonk
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Seekonk Speedway
Seekonk Speedway Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your trip to Seekonk Speedway.
You'll be able to experience it when you get to Seekonk, 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
The Shangri La Motel is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) from Seekonk Speedway, making it an excellent place to enjoy some rest and relaxation while you're here.
It won't take you too long to realize the value of the surrounding area's cheaper hotels. The Knights Inn Seekonk Ma and the Motel 6 Providence East are two of the known places.
A wonderful option is the Jacob Hill Inn, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away. It's the one upscale choice in the surrounding area.
Are you after a snack and a hot drink? Follow the delicious scent of freshly ground coffee beans to Supreme Coffee & Donuts (1735 Fall River Avenue, Seekonk). If you're searching for a more substantial meal, Tai Pan Restaurant (1641 Fall River Avenue, Seekonk) is a fine place to visit. It's just a walk of 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Seekonk Speedway.
Other Things to Do Near Seekonk SpeedwayAfter your time is done at Seekonk Speedway, there are a number of other things to experience in the wider region:
- Fantasyland is an awesome attraction that is bursting with games and activities.
- Free up a few hours and get your game face on at Seekonk Grand Prix.
- History buffs should make time to visit Cape Verdean Museum, where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- Enjoyable for young ones, as well as reflective adults, is Crescent Park Looff Carousel.
- Regardless of how long it's been since you were a kid, you can still have an amusing afternoon playing mini-golf at Monster Mini Golf.