Book a hotel near Roger Williams Park Zoo, Providence
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Roger Williams Park Zoo
Roger Williams Park Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
If it's your first time at Roger Williams Park Zoo, you'll be sure to cherish the memories for years to come.
You'll locate it along with a multitude of other attractions in Providence, the buzzing state capital.
You won't find more than 2 accommodations in the area. However, their terrific location more than makes up for the limited choice. The Edgewood Manor Bed & Breakfast and The Charles Newhall House are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Roger Williams Park Zoo.
The surrounding area's budget-friendly solutions will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price that will make you smile. You'll be able to find the Econo Lodge and the Knights Inn Seekonk Ma a reasonable drive away.
Some people say that the best things in life come for free. That is open for debate, as the premier hotels in the area are certainly worth every penny. The Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel and Omni Providence Hotel are well-known.
With all of the excitement of traveling, it can be all too easy to forget to eat. A short walk away, Dunkin' Donuts is a good place to recharge your energy levels. If your belly's beginning to talk, you can head to Serengeti Cafe, also close by. At the end of the day, raise a glass to travel moments yet to come at Kenny Kool Music Box Disc, just a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Roger Williams Park ZooOnce you're finally finished at Roger Williams Park Zoo, you aren't going to be at a loss for ideas with everything else that's going on in the greater region:
- Children and adults alike will experience an informative adventure about the wonders of the natural world, past and present, at Museum of Natural History and Planetarium.
- Go for a spin on Roger Williams Park Carousel Village and take pleasure in it's enchanting nature.
- After you're done with all the other museums, you could see what's on at Culinary Arts Museum.
- Stop by Big Blue Bug for a fun selfie opportunity and the chance to see the statue close up.
- Plan a visit to The Wilbury Theatre Group and enjoy watching talented actors put their blood, sweat and tears into each production.