Book a hotel near Sharm El Sheikh Golf Resort, Sharm El Sheikh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sharm El Sheikh Golf Resort
Sharm El Sheikh Golf Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking about it? Sharm El Sheikh Golf Resort was made to be experienced.
You'll be pleased you made the trek to its home in Sharm el Sheikh, roughly 240 miles (386 kilometers) from Cairo, the national capital.
Since you'll be spending a large portion of your time at Sharm El Sheikh Golf Resort, why not stay in the surrounding area? With 29 nearby possibilities available, you can discover something comfortable. The Four Seasons Resort Sharm EL Sheikh, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is one place to start. You may also like to look into the Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the only bargain hotel available here.
You'll experience superior accommodation and attentive service at any one of the upmarket hotels nearby. Chances are you won't want to leave once you've settled in. Highly recommended are the Domina Prestige Hotel & Resort and the SUNRISE Arabian Beach Resort, located only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Conveniently located nearby, Shisha Cafe is among the most popular places to stop and recharge. When you'd prefer an establishment with a heartier menu, Maritim Jolie Golf Course will do wonders for an empty stomach. Keep walking and spend the rest of your day trying out the wine, beer and whatever else entices you at Sultan Beach Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Sharm El Sheikh Golf ResortIf you'd love to explore more than just Sharm El Sheikh Golf Resort, check out what else the area has going on:
- Gather up the kids and spend an afternoon watching the children play and taking in the fresh air at Shark's Bay Beach.
- Consider staying at Hollywood Sharm El Sheikh, a popular resort, where you'll have everything you need in one place.
- Grab tickets to a concert or catch another big event at SOHO Square, one of the greatest music and entertainment sites.
- Breathe in the salty, fresh air and watch the waves when you spend the day at Montazah Beach.
- Fans of the underwater world should spend some time at Dolphina Park, where you can take in the displays and take a closer look at some marine life.