Book a hotel near Naama Bay Beach, Sharm El Sheikh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Naama Bay Beach
Naama Bay Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Make sure you've got plenty of space on your camera when wandering around Naama Bay Beach, a favorite attraction for travelers and a fantastic place to take some photographs.
You will find it in Sharm el Sheikh, which is 240 miles (386 kilometers) outside the national capital, Cairo.
You'll be happy to find out that there are no less than 32 accommodations just a stone's throw away, making your hard-earned break that much more relaxing. The Le Royale Sonesta Collection Luxury Resort - Sharm El Sheikh, Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh and Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa are just a few of your choices.
If you'll be traveling on a pittance, you will be glad to know that there are a handful of inexpensive hotels within walking distance. For instance, the Oonas Dive Club is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, while the Bluebay Savanna is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you're the type of wanderer that has to have some time out from the hassles of a busy schedule, getting a good night's sleep at one of the various sophisticated hotels here is sure to rekindle your fading spirits. Some quality choices are the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Le Royal Holiday Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you're a tea lover or a devotee of the coffee bean, you'll need something to keep your energy up. An easy stroll from Naama Bay Beach, Castello Cafe provides a great range of beverages and sweet treats. A prominent eating option which is also nearby is Awtar Cafe. It's a good choice if you're after a heartier meal or want something a little fancier. Visitors who are looking for a drink ought to pop into kimo tours, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near Naama Bay BeachSurely you're not intending to finish your day after Naama Bay Beach? Put aside some time to check out what else the wider region has in store:
- Experience the beauty of the natural world as you explore Ras Mohamed National Park.
- Relax and enjoy your stay at Hollywood Sharm El Sheikh, a well-known local resort.
- Whether you'd like to see the sacred hallways or appreciate the outer design and minaret, you should go to Al Musterfa Mosque.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Il Mercato Mall, where you can buy almost anything you want, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Spend a sunny day at Aqua Blue Water Park, where you can try a few wild water rides.