Pet owners shouldn't miss Syracuse, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Museum of Science and Technology and Erie Canal Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 59 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Syracuse and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Syracuse with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Onondaga Lake Park, E.M. Mills Rose Garden, and Thorndon Park.
- Other things to see include Everson Museum of Art, OnCenter Complex, and Carrier Dome.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland of Cicero, Pocket Puppies & Little Lions, or Bark Avenue Doggy Day Care & Grooming Spa LLC.
- For vet care, Veterinary Medical Center of CNY, Spay & Neuter Syracuse, and Clark Rae DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Syracuse
- Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor
Dogs stay free at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and family amenities.
- Best Western Plus Liverpool - Syracuse Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
- Residence Inn Syracuse Downtown At Armory Square
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Syracuse
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Syracuse.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 50°F in the daytime to 15°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 18°F.