Book a hotel near Sharm Old Town, Sharm El Sheikh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sharm Old Town
Sharm Old Town Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Sharm Old Town is bound to be a fascinating experience.
You'll locate it in Sharm el Sheikh, around 240 miles (386 kilometers) from the capital of the country, Cairo.
Of the same importance as your sightseeing list is your choice of accommodations. Luckily, there are 44 options within a short distance of Sharm Old Town. You might like to take a look at the Aqua Blu Resort Sharm El Sheik and the Monte Carlo Sharm Resort & Spa, comfortably situated just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. Another good choice, the Beach Albatros Resort Sharm El Sheikh, is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll locate the Club El Faraana Reef, a reasonably priced accommodation solution.
Visitors will appreciate a vast array of high-quality services and facilities at the area's high-end hotels. You can find the Jaz Fanara Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Il mercato hotel sharm & Spa, a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Kenzy Cafe is a popular location for a quick cup of coffee as well as a melt-in-your-mouth pastry, cake or tart. It's only a brief stroll from Sharm Old Town. A superb option if you're wanting a more comprehensive dining experience is Black Horse. Once again, you needn't walk too far to reach it. Perch yourself at the bar and push away your hassles with a glass of wine or beer. Beach Bar - Iberotel Palace Sharm El Sheikh is in the immediate vicinity, and the bar staff will be happy to pour one for you.
Other Things to Do Near Sharm Old TownAfter finishing up with Sharm Old Town, you can stop by some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Coptic Church is a peaceful and pleasant house of worship. You can merely admire it from afar or check if you can make arrangements to spend time inside.
- Escape the heat at Aqua Blue Water Park, where you can try a wide range of water rides.
- Il Mercato Mall is wonderful shopping hub, with a wide selection of stores and eateries.
- Get the family together and head to Hadaba Beach, where you can play in the sand all day.
- If you want to know more about Islamic customs, prebook a tour of Al Musterfa Mosque.