We all know that kids are obviously priceless, but every parent still needs time to recharge every now and then. Shelton Vineyards is just what you need.
You'll discover it in Jonesville, roughly 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
After visiting Shelton Vineyards, wrap up an enjoyable day at a lovely hotel. You'll find 2 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which you prefer out of the Hampton Inn and Suites Dobson and Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Elkin Jonesville.
You don’t have to be a chef to like the meals at Harvest Grill (286 Cabernet Lane, Dobson). Even better, you'll find it only 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Shelton Vineyards
If you want to experience more than just Shelton Vineyards, get a taste of what else the area has:
- Carolina Heritage Vineyard and Winery is a great stop for everyone from wine collectors to occasional drinkers.
- Your travel group will appreciate a pungent jaunt through the regional flavors featured at Stony Knoll Vineyards.
- Savor the aromatic notes from this region at Grassy Creek Vineyard and Winery.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or simply enjoy tasting wine in casual settings, Hutton Vineyards and Winery is a fabulous place to buy and taste the flavors of the area.
- Whether you have a trained palate or simply enjoy drinking wine with friends, Elkin Creek Vineyard is a great place to try the notes and flavors of the area.