Even grown-ups like to have some fun once in awhile. Pack your bags and make your way to Stony Knoll Vineyards for some downtime.
To get there, you'll need to travel 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, until you arrive at Mount Airy.
You can plan to spend a little extra time reaching your hotel since there aren't any nearby. Many adventurers have had good experiences at the Proximity Hotel, the O.Henry Hotel and the Homewood Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, located 50 miles (80 kilometers), 50 miles (80 kilometers) and 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Stony Knoll Vineyards
Once you're finally finished with Stony Knoll Vineyards, you aren't going to run out of things to do with all of the other possibilities in the greater region:
- Your travel group will enjoy a spicy and sweet journey through the regional flavors that can be tried at Hutton Vineyards and Winery.
- Evolve your taste buds with the fragrant essence of the wines showcased at Carolina Heritage Vineyard and Winery.
- What is better than a cultural trip intermingled with wine? Take the time to visit RagApple Lassie Vineyards and you will quickly find out.
- Savor the barrel-aged flavors at Shelton Vineyards.
- What could possibly be better than a cultural trip intertwined with wine? Head to Sanders Ridge Vineyard and Winery and you will easily find the answer.