Skaneateles Lake is the ideal destination for travelers wanting to get back in touch with Mother Nature.
Syracuse, where it is to be found, is 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Albany.
Would you like to stay close to Skaneateles Lake? You will find 7 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to pick from. Take a peek at the Skaneateles Suites and Birds Nest Motel.
Perhaps now is the time to celebrate with that special something. Treat yourself to a wonderful few nights at one of the high-end establishments just a short drive away. To avoid being let down, it might be wise to book prior to arrival. Try the 34 State Historic Luxury Suites and Mirbeau Inn and Spa.
Other Things to Do Near Skaneateles Lake
If you have time to spare, you'll want to discover some of the other attractions in the region:
- Bring the kids to the unique Lockwood Lavender Farm for an hour or two.
- A trip to Anyela's Vineyards is sure to be a journey for your senses.
- Bahar Nature Preserve is a site where you can get some fresh air, and maybe see some animals and birds.
- You're sure to feel serene as you listen to the sound of cascading water at Carpenter Falls.
- Enjoy the art at John D. Barrow Art Gallery.