Find & compare spa resorts in Sonora, CA from $63
Top Sonora Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Sonora, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Stanislaus National Forest and Columbia State Historic Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Sonora and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Sonora with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at New Melones Lake.
- Other things to see include Mother Lode Fairgrounds, Sierra Repertory Theater, and Tuolumne County Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try McCloud's Pets and DharmaDog.
- For vet care, Decino Casey DVM, Sierra Veterinary Care: Serrer Connie L DVM, and Mono Way Veterinary Hospital: Gerich Lill DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Sonora
- Heritage Inn Yosemite/Sonora
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Bradford Place Inn & Gardens
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Sonora
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Sonora.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 97°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.