Why waste time thinking it over? Sierra Nevada Logging Museum was made to be witnessed.
To see it, you'll have to travel 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you arrive at Arnold.
Enjoy a light breakfast at the Mountain Retreat Resort before you set out on your journey to explore Sierra Nevada Logging Museum. Being just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
When it's time for dinner, walk over to Sarafina's Italian Kitchen (794 California 4, Arnold) for some fine fare. It's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from Sierra Nevada Logging Museum.
Other Things to Do Near Sierra Nevada Logging Museum
Here's a sampling of the region's other pursuits:
- The shores of lovely White Pines Lake are a good place to relax.
- A fun walk along the popular Arnold Rim Trail invariably rewards nature enthusiasts with tranquil landscapes and a refreshing break from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- At Sequoia Woods Country Club and Golf Course, regular attendees meet for a coffee while plotting a few leisurely activities.
- Walk through beautiful scenery and get back to nature at Calaveras Big Trees State Park.
- Train your palate with the aromatic notes of the wines presented at Chatom Winery.