Human beings aren't meant to spend all their time living in apartment blocks. An adventure to places like Mercer Caverns isn't just terrific fun, it's a necessity.
It's in Mountain Ranch, roughly 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Mercer Caverns, there are 2 accommodation options that are eager to welcome you. The Murphys Suites and Murphys Inn Motel ought to provide you with at least some of the comforts of home.
Other Things to Do Near Mercer Caverns
Once you are finished with Mercer Caverns, be sure not to neglect the area's other attractions:
- Whether you have a trained palate or just enjoy drinking wine with your loved ones, Chatom Winery is a wonderful place to taste the flavors of the area.
- Your group will appreciate a spicy jaunt through the distinct notes that can be tasted at Milliaire Winery.
- Your group will savor a pleasing adventure through the regional notes presented at Metate Hill Vineyards.
- Hatcher Winery is a great destination for everyone from wine aficionados to casual consumers.
- California Cavern, State Historic Landmark is a place of natural beauty that is a popular visiting spot.