Strengthen your grasp on the local culture when you visit Spencer Crest Nature Center.
It awaits you in Corning, which is 170 miles (274 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Albany.
Want to stay not too far from Spencer Crest Nature Center? You’ll find 10 possible options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to pick from. The Staybridge Suites Corning and Fairfield Inn Marriott Corning are two establishments worth considering.
For those that like bargain prices, consider taking a room at one of the low-cost accommodations available here. If you don't know where to start, take a look at the Comfort Inn Corning and the Econo Lodge Painted Post - Corning.
Other Things to Do Near Spencer Crest Nature Center
After you've seen all there is to see at Spencer Crest Nature Center, there are plenty of other experiences available in the wider region:
- Go and devote an enjoyable afternoon to appreciating art at West End Gallery, a local art gallery.
- Take a look at the splendid array of artworks at Rockwell Museum of Western Art. This prominent art museum is a wonderful venue to spend some time.
- A trip to Benjamin Patterson Inn Museum is a wonderful way to be alone with your thoughts in a relaxing setting.
- Every art piece has a fascinating story to tell. At Corning Museum of Glass, you can browse the exhibits, stop for a closer look and discover their stories.
- Both the younger and older travelers are guaranteed tons of fun when playing the putt-putt course at Park Avenue Sports Center.