Book a hotel near Tamariz Beach, Cascais
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tamariz Beach
Tamariz Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the kind of person that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to love Tamariz Beach.
To see it, hit the road to Lisbon District, the national capital. This thriving metropolis attracts a number of worldly wanderers every year.
You will be pleased to know that there's no short supply of accommodations near the Tamariz Beach. With 32 candidates within an easy drive, finding a place to stay is a breeze! The Albatroz Hotel is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If you don't like that, the Hotel Cascais Miragem and the Pestana Cidadela Cascais - Pousada & Art District are conveniently located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're looking for a wallet-friendly solution, book a room at the Hotel Sao Mamede Estoril, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Some might say that life's too short to get stressed over your finances. Indulge in a night or two at one of the luxurious establishments nearby. The Hotel Palacio Estoril is one of the top-rated places, situated 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. Alternatively, you could book a room at the Hotel Inglaterra, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
After you've wandered around Tamariz Beach, take a walk to Quiosque da Marginal and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the inviting surrounds. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, take a look at the menu at Mezzo Mare, a quality eatery nearby. Finish off an idyllic day and kick back with a drink at Alipaula-restauração De Bares Lda, which is also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Tamariz BeachYou've come here to see Tamariz Beach, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has available:
- Estoril Conference Centre is a great venue to host various events. It's located in the area and has nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Whether you're a big spender or just after a bit of fun, Estoril Casino is an exciting place to try your luck.
- Estoril Congress Center is a popular space for big conferences and various other events.
- Take a trip down memory lane on a tour of National Hotel School.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, look beyond the fridge magnets, T-shirts and mugs, and find the perfect souvenir at CascaisVilla Shopping Centre.
Visiting Tamariz Beach on the train is simple. The closest station, Estoril, can be found just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away. 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away from Tamariz Beach is another handy stop, Monte Estoril.