Book a hotel near Colombo Shopping Centre, Carnide
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Colombo Shopping Centre
Colombo Shopping Centre Hotel & Travel Guide
Colombo Shopping Centre is certainly a place worth checking off.
If you've always wanted to visit Lisbon District, the national capital, now you've got the perfect excuse!
The right hotel can be the difference between an okay vacation and a fantastic one. There are 5 possibilities to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Colombo Shopping Centre, so it shouldn't be too hard to locate one that works for you. Many travelers appreciate the Corinthia Hotel Lisbon, Lisbon Marriott Hotel and Novotel Lisboa, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If expensive interiors are not a priority, think about some of the less expensive solutions available. You could make some inquiries at the Independente Hostel & Suites and the Portugal Ways Bairro Alto Apartments.
Live the lifestyle of the rich and famous at one of the handful of top-end hotels that are in the surrounding area. You may want to look into the Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon and Olissippo Lapa Palace.
Would you like a cup of coffee, a treat or a special something to get ready for your next journey? Portela Cafés - C.C. Colombo is a delightful place to indulge in a snack and it's close to Colombo Shopping Centre. A popular eating option which is also close by is PANS & COMPANY. It's a marvelous choice if you're particularly hungry or want something a bit more indulgent. You know it's the right time to get a nightcap when dusk begins to fall. Enquire about your favorite beer, wine or spirit at Aquared, just five minutes on foot.
Other Things to Do Near Colombo Shopping CentreIf you can squeeze it in, have a look at what else is happening in the area:
- Sports fans, young and old, will enjoy Benfica Museum. You can relive former glories and celebrate the legends.
- Sports fans, young and old, should visit Cosme Damiao Museum. You can relive former glories and celebrate the legends.
- Spend some time under the sun and get the blood flowing with some exercise at Monsanto Forest Park, among the region's most well-known parks.
- If you're a fan of all things historical, don't miss Palace of the Marquises, an imposing building recognized for its design and storied past.
- St Dominic's International School is where local youth start their academic journey. Enquire about open days or guided tours of the facilities.
When you've done enough exploring, get on the metro at Benfica, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away from Colombo Shopping Centre.