Book a hotel near Rossio Square, Lisbon District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rossio Square
Rossio Square Hotel & Travel Guide
You will want to add Rossio Square to your list of must-visit sites. It's not without reason that it is frequented by people from all corners of the globe.
Head over to Lisbon District, the nation's capital city, and have a look.
With up to 160 accommodation options within a short walk of Rossio Square, it won't be hard to find a place with all the features and amenities that you're looking for. Why don't you check out the Bairro Alto Hotel, Lisbon Rentals Chiado and Altis Avenida Hotel?
Close by, you will find accommodation solutions to match even the most constrained of budgets. Two highly recommended places are the Independente Hostel & Suites and the Portugal Ways Bairro Alto Apartments, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Those that take pleasure in the finer things will definitely be spoiled for choice by the range of upmarket establishments nearby. A couple of excellent choices are the Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Avenida Palace, 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.
Yearning for some caffeine, a slice of cake or something else to keep up your energy levels? Estacao De Comboiis Restauradores Lisboa is a warm and welcoming place to savor a snack and it's within walking distance of Rossio Square. You can also try to get a table near the window at Tasca. It's nearby and famous for cooking up delicious meals. You'll chuckle as you chat about your adventures over a glass of wine or beer at A Tiendinha, only a brief stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Rossio SquareIf you have time, you'll want to discover what else is on in the area:
- Stop by Dom Pedro IV Statue when you're in the vicinity, and understand what the subject means to the area.
- Add a taste of the arts scene to your vacation by attending a play at National Theatre of D. Maria II.
- Enjoy a visit to Sao Domingos Church and become acquainted with a spiritual side of this place.
- If you want greater insight into the character of the area, take some time to explore the historic Figueira Square.
- See the Convento do Carmo & Museu Arqueológico, this is a fascinating place where Christian nuns live together under monastic vows.
Visiting Rossio Square by rail is easy. The closest stop, tranvía 28, is located 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away. A different station you can try is Cais do Sodré. It's also quite close, at 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.