Book a hotel near Sintra National Palace, Lisbon District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sintra National Palace
Sintra National Palace Hotel & Travel Guide
You definitely won't forget when you visited Sintra National Palace, one of the more renowned landmarks in this part of the world.
It's to be found in Lisbon District, the capital of the country and a city that's worth a visit in its own right.
If you're on the hunt for a suitable accommodation, you'll be able to take your pick from 14 candidates that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sintra National Palace. Many travelers recommend the Tivoli Palácio de Seteais, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, the Lawrence's Hotel, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Quinta de São Thiago, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Perhaps you prefer to concentrate on seeing the sights rather than on where you sleep. If that sounds like you, reserve a room at the ibis Lisboa Sintra, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
There's no need to be concerned about anything, except enjoying a good time, if you spend a night at one of the top-rated hotels within walking distance. A pair of long-time favorites are the Tivoli Sintra, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Sintra Boutique Hotel, just 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.
Pull up a chair, take the weight off your legs and enjoy a light meal at Café da Vila, a frequently visited coffee house a hop, step and a jump from Sintra National Palace. However, if your belly's beginning to rumble, you can go to Byron Bar, Café do Paço, also close-at-hand. And if the setting sun brings about a sudden thirst, pop into Gazeta Coffee House @ News Museum for an icy beer or a relaxing wine on the way back to your place.
Other Things to Do Near Sintra National PalaceSurely you aren't planning to call it quits after Sintra National Palace? Give yourself some time to find out what else the area has to offer:
- Are you looking for something a little different? Make arrangements to see inside Sao Martinho Church, a peaceful place of prayer.
- Every piece of artwork at a museum has a fascinating past. At Anjos Teixeira Museum, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop for a closer look and discover the story behind them.
- Quinta da Regaleira is an outstanding local tourist attraction that's ideal for devoted history enthusiasts.
- Head to Moorish Castle. This well-known historic castle is guaranteed to fascinate you and your family.
- Imagine what life might have been like in times of old as you enjoy a tour of Castle of the Moors, a historic castle.
Heading to Sintra National Palace by metro couldn't be simpler. The best station, Sintra, is only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.