Book a hotel near Turkey Run State Park, Marshall
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Turkey Run State Park
Turkey Run State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Nature's majestic creations are wonderful to witness. Turkey Run State Park is proof.
It is situated in Marshall, an estimated 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Indianapolis.
Don't get discouraged if you can't find any hotels or other accommodations nearby. There are some a little farther away. There are 5 places to stay that are 35 miles (56 kilometers) away in Cloverdale. The Holiday Inn Express Cloverdale - Greencastle, Super 8 Cloverdale and Days Inn Cloverdale Greencastle are a few you might like to look into.
Other Things to Do Near Turkey Run State ParkYou'll be able to check out a wide range of other attractions after your trip to Turkey Run State Park:
- Appreciate the important piece of architecture that is Narrows Bridge, or just relax as you watch the current flow below.
- Witness beautiful scenery and connect with nature at Shades State Park.
- Go to Billie Creek Village and take a picture of this iconic building.
- As a major public transport terminal, it's likely that you'll visit 1883 Train Depot. This spot is an attraction in its own right.
- Sim Smith Bridge is not only crucial to the local history, but also to the visitors who venture here to admire the architecture.