Pet owners shouldn't miss Tuscaloosa, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Capitol Park and Battle–Friedman House. Choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Tuscaloosa and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Tuscaloosa with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Veterans Memorial Park.
- Other things to see include Murphy African American Museum, Tuscaloosa River Walk, and Jemison Van de Graaff Mansion.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Ramey Veterinary Hospital, or Town & Country Veterinary Hospital.
- For vet care, Indian Hills Animal Clinic is located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tuscaloosa
- La Quinta Inn Tuscaloosa
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its comfortable rooms.
- Best Western University Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Wingate By Wyndham Tuscaloosa
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Tuscaloosa
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Tuscaloosa.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 48°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 60°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.