Book a hotel near UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center, Incline Village
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center
UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way over to UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center?
It is situated in Incline Village. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it is 11 miles (18 kilometers) from the state capital of Carson City.
If you're planning to travel all the way to UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center, you may as well reserve a room nearby. You will find as many as 10 hotel options within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino, the Parkside Inn at Incline and the Twin Top Lodge are three that are recommended, and they are just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
A satisfying sleep is even that much sweeter when it doesn't cost a small fortune. Luckily, the North Lake Lodges & Villas (Dead Lead) is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
For visitors who love to feel like a million dollars every once in a while, you'll be taken care of at one of the top-rated hotels available just a short distance away. The North Lake Tahoe Ski, Snowboard And Sup Club is a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Forest Pines Townhome Steps from Beach by RedAwning is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and they are both equally outstanding choices.
Within a short stroll of UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center, Sierra Cafe is the perfect spot to get a taste of the area's cafe scene. Perhaps you're still peckish? Chopsticks is also close by and offers visitors a more serious dining experience. Of course, there's no finer way to end a day's adventures than with a drink or two. Paddle Wheel, also a short walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research CenterAfter you're finally finished at UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center, you're not going to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- Remember to visit Tahoe Institute for Natural Science if you'd like to learn more about the local environment.
- Show off your swing, posture and stance at Incline Village Championship Golf Course.
- Arrange a tour through Diamond Peak Ski School, this local school is teeming with committed teachers and knowledge-hungry students.
- Indulge in the feeling of the fresh snow as you slide down the mountains at Diamond Peak Ski Resort.
- With welcoming staff and a range of activities, you'll have a great day on the water at Sand Harbor Rentals Tours and Lessons.