Book a hotel near Nevada State Capitol, Carson City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Nevada State Capitol
Nevada State Capitol Hotel & Travel Guide
Gather your fellow travelers and make your way to Nevada State Capitol, a wonderful place to make use of your vacation time.
If you're considering visiting it, head to Carson City, the state capital.
The 10 hotels that lie within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Nevada State Capitol are ideal for those who are pressed for time. Many visitors like the Rodeway Inn at Nevada State Capitol, Gold Dust West Carson City and Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
There is no reason to blow all your money on an expensive hotel when you could book a room at one of the budget establishments here. You can book a room at the Hardman House Inn & Suites, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or you might like the Carson City Plaza Hotel and Event Center, which is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Soak up the alluring aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans or browse the menu for a sweet treat at SpecialTeas Tea Shop. It's a short stroll from Nevada State Capitol. But, if your stomach's starting to rumble, you can try Mom & Pop's Diner, also in the neighborhood. For all those travelers that love capping off the day with a refreshing beer or wine just down the road, the bartender at Jimmy G's Cigar Bar will be serving drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Nevada State CapitolIf you have extra time, be sure to investigate what else is on in the region:
- Visit Rinckel Mansion and let your mind wander as you imagine the stories of the characters who once spent time inside its walls.
- Venture back through time and listen to forgotten tales with an excursion to E.D. Sweeney Building.
- If you're hoping to find a local civic building and a historically relevant landmark, head over to Paul Laxalt State Office Building.
- Nevada State Library and Archives features a collection of books and other resources that readers won't want to miss. Enquire in advance for important visiting information.
- Spend a few hours at Dat So La Lee House and you'll get a sense of the location's historical significance.