Book a hotel near Virginia and Truckee Railroad, Carson City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Virginia and Truckee Railroad
Virginia and Truckee Railroad Hotel & Travel Guide
Virginia and Truckee Railroad is certainly a place worth seeing.
Virginia City, where it is located, is 12 miles (19 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Carson City.
You'll have to spread your net wide if you’re looking for a hotel around Virginia and Truckee Railroad. Although there aren't any in the immediate vicinity, you will find several in the neighboring regions. You will be able to select from 10 places to stay in Incline Village, 16 miles (26 kilometers) away. The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino, Parkside Inn at Incline and Twin Top Lodge are a handful you might like to look up.
Pull up a chair, give your feet a rest and enjoy a light meal at Silver Spoon Eatery, a well-known coffee house only a short distance from Virginia and Truckee Railroad. If you've really worked up an appetite, Virginia City Jerky Co is also not far away, and is an unbeatable place to enjoy dinner. If the dusk light brings about a sudden thirst, head over to Mellow Fellow for an icy beer or a soft drink on the way back to the hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Virginia and Truckee RailroadIf you have extra time, you'll want to investigate some of the other attractions in the region:
- Imagine you've been transported to an earlier time as you tour Mackay Mansion Museum, a local historic house.
- Not the most prestigious or well-known museum, Western Historic Radio Museum is still worth a few hours of your time if you like to learn.
- As you explore the area, you might want to stop and admire St. Mary in the Mountains Catholic Church, a local church. If you wish to walk through the halls, be sure to make inquiries for visiting times first.
- Looking for something a little different? Make arrangements to have a look at Saint Mary's in the Mountains Church, a peaceful place of worship.
- Stroll around The Washoe Club Haunted Museum and take time to understand the longstanding history that courses through its foundations.