Book a hotel near Yerington Home, Carson City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Yerington Home
Yerington Home Hotel & Travel Guide
Making plans to visit Yerington Home and searching for a nearby hotel?
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Carson City, the state capital.
The proper hotel can sometimes be the difference between a good getaway and a terrific one. There are 9 options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Yerington Home, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find one that suits your needs. The Rodeway Inn at Nevada State Capitol, the Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino and the Hardman House Inn & Suites are a few that are recommended, and they're only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're looking for a place to stay that won't max out your credit card, a bunch of budget hotels are available close by. For example, the Carson City Plaza Hotel and Event Center is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, while the Carson Tahoe Hotel is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Once you're done at Yerington Home, take a five-minute walk to Lake Place LLC for a quick bite, a good cup of coffee or cool drink. If your stomach is grumbling, take a table at Westside Pour House, a popular eatery close by. If you have no desire to go home just yet, have a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Old Globe Saloon, another quick walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Yerington HomeWhether you want to diverge from the main tourist route or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after you visit Yerington Home:
- The passageways of Orion Clemens House are home to some fascinating historic tales. Learn more about this historically important structure by going on a tour.
- Whether you're an avid historian or not, you'll appreciate the importance of Chartz House, some of the most frequented historical hotspots.
- A significant historical location, Dat So La Lee House is a place to visit to get a feel for the past.
- It doesn't matter if you're an avid historian or not, you'll admire the engineering of Bender-Pozzi House, some of the area's best historic landmarks.
- Most travelers can't walk through the boulevards here without stopping for a break at Bliss Mansion, an iconic spot.