Book a hotel near Washoe Lake State Park, Carson City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Washoe Lake State Park
Washoe Lake State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Human beings aren't meant to spend all their time living in cities. An adventure to places such as Washoe Lake State Park isn't just great fun, it's essential to our health and well-being.
To see it, make the journey to Carson City, the capital of the state.
Get comfortable and wind down after a day visiting Washoe Lake State Park. There are 9 hotels that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carson City and Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City to your list of hotels to check out.
Every worldly wanderer likes a deal, and luckily you won't have to travel far to find one. There are some budget hotels not too far away. Two of your options are the Rodeway Inn at Nevada State Capitol and the Hardman House Inn & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Washoe Lake State ParkOnce you're done with Washoe Lake State Park, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the hot springs found at Carson Hot Springs.
- Tee up at Silver Oak Golf Course, a great place to kick back and play a few games.
- No matter how many fun tours you discover while you are in this community, some time spent at Western Nevada College will really show you the energy of the students here.
- Time at Jack C. Davis Observatory is guaranteed to leave your family in an euphoric state of wonder.
- Score a hole in one, get your body moving and challenge your mind at the local Eagle Valley Golf Course.