Book a Hotel Near Mills Park, Carson City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mills Park
Mills Park Hotel & Travel Guide
At Mills Park, you'll feel a weight lift as you let go of all the worries and stresses of the nine-to-five. Take a short walk, breathe in the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body and mind will no doubt be grateful.
Carson City, the state capital, is proud to be its home.
The perfect hotel can mean the difference between an average getaway and a memorable one. There are 10 possibilities to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mills Park, so it shouldn't be hard to locate one that ticks all your boxes. A lot of people would recommend the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carson City, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Rodeway Inn at Nevada State Capitol, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Gold Dust West Carson City, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you're considering cheap hotels, there are a limited number available. Travelers can find their way to the Hardman House Inn & Suites, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Carson City Plaza Hotel and Event Center, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Within a short stroll of Mills Park, Starbucks is a fantastic spot to take in the area's cafe culture. If it's a hearty dinner that you're looking for, try vefwef, a nearby venue that's much-loved by locals and travelers alike. If you're hungry for more, you might want to stop for a drink or two at Remedy's.
Other Things to Do Near Mills ParkWhen you're finished with Mills Park, get set to experience what the wider region has to offer:
- If you need an event area that has high-standard facilities, try Carson City Community Center. You can be certain that there are a range of accommodation options located close by.
- Get in on the beauty of nature at Kit Carson Trail. This local trail is popular with those wanting a scenic walk.
- Enthusiastic readers will love spending time at Nevada State Library and Archives, a popular library. Ensure that you contact the library first for visiting and hours information.
- At Northern Nevada Children's Museum, your kids can immerse themselves in fascinating, hands-on activities.
- Head over to Carson City Visitors Bureau if you have any questions. Grab valuable brochures and maps that'll help you make the most of your stay.