Find & compare cheap hotels in Carson City, NV from $43
Top Carson City Cheap Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Carson City, a quaint city known for its casinos and cafés, as well as attractions like Lake Tahoe-Nevada State Park and Heavenly Ski Resort. Take your pick from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Carson City and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Carson City with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sand Harbor, Carson Hot Springs, and Washoe Lake State Park.
- Other things to see include Diamond Peak Ski Resort, Carson Nugget Casino, and Nevada State Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Station Gardnerville, Incline Pet Care LLC, or ezgoleash.
- For vet care, D O C's Veterinary Hospital: Jeanine Chaney-Haebler DVM & Dave Haebler DVM, All Creatures Mobile Veterinary Hospital, and Barnes Veterinary Services are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Carson City
- Rodeway Inn at Nevada State Capitol
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Carson City
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Carson City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 39°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.