Book a hotel near Pony Express Pavilion, Carson City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pony Express Pavilion
Pony Express Pavilion Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're looking to visit Pony Express Pavilion?
It's located in Carson City, the dynamic state capital.
With just about 8 accommodation possibilities located only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Pony Express Pavilion, you won't have any problems finding something comfortable. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carson City, the Rodeway Inn at Nevada State Capitol and the Gold Dust West Carson City are three that are popular, and they are only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You won't have to spend all your money on a hotel when you could stay at one of the few lower-cost establishments that are available. For instance, you will find the Hardman House Inn & Suites 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, while the Carson City Plaza Hotel and Event Center is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you're looking for some snacks or somewhere to enjoy some time out, Starbucks has just what you need, and it's conveniently located a short walk away. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, take a look at the menu at vefwef, a great eatery that's close by. At sunset, you might wish to stroll down the road to Remedy's for a beer, wine or whatever takes your interest.
Other Things to Do Near Pony Express PavilionAfter you've seen all there is to see at Pony Express Pavilion, there are still more things to see in the area:
- Let your kids burn off a bit of their limitless energy when they're running around at Mills Park, a green oasis.
- If you want a conference venue that boasts high-quality services and facilities, you should check out Carson City Community Center. You'll be pleased to know that there are cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood.
- Go on a journey among nature's beauty at Kit Carson Trail, a popular local trail.
- At Northern Nevada Children's Museum, the kids can absorb themselves in fascinating, hands-on activities.
- Pick up some maps and leaflets from Carson City Visitors Bureau to discover more about this region.