Book a hotel near Warren Engine Company No. 1 Museum, Carson City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Warren Engine Company No. 1 Museum
Warren Engine Company No. 1 Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're thinking about a trip to Warren Engine Company No. 1 Museum?
Tourists who would like to check it out will have to travel to the state capital of Carson City.
With 9 hotels located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Warren Engine Company No. 1 Museum, you shouldn't have any trouble finding something to suit your needs. The Rodeway Inn at Nevada State Capitol and the Gold Dust West Carson City are two well-liked places here, situated 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You won't have to blow all your money on a hotel when you could stay at one of the cheaper establishments here. You could make a reservation at the Hardman House Inn & Suites, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or you may prefer the Carson City Plaza Hotel and Event Center, which is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Yearning for a caffeine hit, a sugary treat or both to keep you energized? San Rafael Coffee Company is an appealing place to indulge in a snack and it's within walking distance of Warren Engine Company No. 1 Museum. Alternatively, you might savor a few dishes at Bistro At Bryan, also close at hand. If that isn't enough for you, think about stopping for a drink at Timbers.
Other Things to Do Near Warren Engine Company No. 1 MuseumTake full advantage of your precious vacation time by heading over to the area's other attractions after you're finished with Warren Engine Company No. 1 Museum:
- There may not be such a thing as a safe bet, at Carson Station Casino, but that's no reason not to try a hand of poker.
- Venture back in time and hear forgotten stories with an outing to Sears-Ferris House.
- Enthusiastic readers should not miss out on browsing the books and resources offered at Nevada State Library and Archives, a popular local library. Remember to call first for visiting and hours information.
- If you're hoping to find a local government building and an example of historic architecture, head over to Nevada State Capitol.
- Step back in time and hear forgotten stories with a stop at E.D. Sweeney Building.