Book a hotel near Van Damme State Park, Little River
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Van Damme State Park
Van Damme State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Delight in the wonders of the surrounding scenery at Van Damme State Park.
It's located in Mendocino, which is approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're not planning to stray that far from Van Damme State Park, perhaps you'd like to spend a night or two at one of the 6 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Brewery Gulch Inn and the Stanford Inn By The Sea are well-liked choices, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Heritage House Resort is the only name you need to be aware of if you're looking for somewhere elegant that is relatively close by. It's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
To sample some recommended dining options, Inn at the Cobbler's Walk Mendocino (8200 North Highway 1, Little River) is a consistent choice. The only things to worry about are hanging out, pushing your stress aside and making memories at Little River Inn Restaurant (7901 California 1, Little River). It's 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away and a much-loved place to go at nightfall.
Other Things to Do Near Van Damme State ParkYou can discover a host of other attractions after your trip to Van Damme State Park:
- Ensure you get around to seeing Big River, a notable body of running water that should definitely be on every visitor's itinerary.
- If you are eager to learn more about the local area, go and check out Ford House Visitor Center and Museum and pick up some pamphlets.
- Not the most grand or famous museum, Kelley House Museum could still be worth a few hours of your time if you love to learn.
- Temple of Kwan Tai is a well-respected local temple where you can think about life and spirituality.
- Attend a performance and see a few of the exhibits that are showcased at Mendocino Art Center.