Find & compare hotels with pools in Vero Beach, FL from $68
Top Vero Beach Hotels with Pools
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Vero Beach, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and waterfront, as well as attractions like Sebastian Inlet State Park and First Data Field. Take your pick from Travelocity's 37 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Vero Beach and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Vero Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Royal Palm Pointe Park, McKee Botanical Garden, and Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- Other things to see include PGA Village, Vero Beach Theatre, and Vero Beach Country Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Petsense, The Fish Store, or All Creatures Animal Hospital.
- For vet care, Ocean Breeze Animal Hospital, Kramer Marcus DVM, and Savanna Animal Hospital Inc: Patricia Ries, DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Vero Beach
- Royal Palms Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel & Spa
Pets stay free at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and quiet rooms.
- Motel 6 Vero Beach, FL
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Vero Beach
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Vero Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 59°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 72°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.