Book a hotel near Visalia Convention Center, Fresno
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Visalia Convention Center
Visalia Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Be a part of a stimulating event while you meet fellow travelers at Visalia Convention Center.
Visalia, where it is, is 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
If you decide to set up base at the Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center and Comfort Suites Visalia Convention Center, you will be so close to Visalia Convention Center that you'll pretty much be neighbors.
Modest yet comfortable rooms at fantastic rates. That's exactly what you'll find during your stay at one of the affordable hotels here. Some of your choices are the Econo Lodge Sequoia and the Super 8 Visalia.
If it's been a long day, keep your senses alive with a hit of caffeine. You can try a cup of coffee at Starbucks, a brief stroll away. If it's a larger meal that you want, try Deli Delicious, a nearby venue that's patronized by locals and wanderers alike. You know it's the right time to round up your friends for a drink or two when the shadows grow longer. Make a request for your favorite beer or wine at Downtown Rookies Sports Bar & Grill, also a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Visalia Convention CenterWhen you're finished with Visalia Convention Center, you're not going to be at a loss for things to do with some of the other things that are available in the area:
- Before you go to see Visalia City Hall, do a little bit of research on this government building.
- Imagine U Children's Museum has numerous interactive displays for inquisitive learners. Your children will be entertained for ages!
- You may have heard some savvy locals mention Visalia Country Club. This posh club offers its members steady access to a variety of excellent event and activity facilities.
- Free up an afternoon and get ready for some action at Visalia Adventure Park.
- There's no better place to take a break than Mooney Grove Park. Read a magazine, kick a ball or simply enjoy the peace and quiet in this idyllic urban oasis.