You're sure to have fun with your friends at Winterplace Ski Resort, regardless of whether you ski all morning or stay inside by the fire.
It's situated in Beckley, which is approximately 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Charleston.
There are just 2 hotels in the vicinity. However, their convenient location more than makes up for the limited choice. The Knights Inn Ghent and Skyline Resort are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Winterplace Ski Resort.
Encounter a rainbow of culinary delights at Skyline Lodge (127 Lakeview Drive, Ghent), a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Winterplace Ski Resort
Whether you want to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Winterplace Ski Resort:
- Camp Creek State Park is valued by locals and visitors alike. Enjoy some time spent outside, and maybe a picnic lunch!
- Outdoor adventures await at Pipestem State Park. Pack a lunch, and spend some time admiring the beautiful landscape.
- Eager to put your credit card to use? The famed Someplace Special Gem Mine is a not-to-be-missed store on many travelers' shopping schedules.
- Indulge your love for the great outdoors at Grandview State Park. Bring along a picnic, and spend the day enjoying the natural environment.
- The water rushing over Brush Creek Falls is a splendid natural wonder.