A visit to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park is one sure-fire way to take advantage of your travel time.
It's located in Brenham, about 110 miles (177 kilometers) out of the state capital, Austin.
Staying a short drive away from Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park won't be difficult, due to the fact that there are 3 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waller and Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Waller/Prairie View are two places worth considering.
The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Hempstead/Prairie View is the lone budget solution nearby, and it is 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park
Once you're finished at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park, you can look forward to the region's other attractions:
- Breathe in the wonderfully fragrant air and enjoy the gorgeous floral displays at Peckerwood Garden.
- Spend a few hours notching a few birdees at Faith Bridge Ranch Golf Course.
- Pretty much every visitor will hear talk of Krolczyk Meat Market & Drive-In at least once. That's how popular a store it is.
- History enthusiasts often take part in tours of Liendo Plantation, an unforgettable historic house.
- Try the Lone Star Pinball Museum, where the kids can explore what's being displayed and discover something new.