Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Alamogordo, a family-friendly city known for its monuments and museums, as well as attractions like New Mexico State University Alamogordo and New Mexico Museum of Space History. You can choose from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Alamogordo and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Alamogordo with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Trestle Recreation Area and White Sands National Monument.
- Other things to see include National Solar Observatory, Apache Point Observatory, and Cloudcroft Ski Area.
- Need a pet store? Try Henry and Donna Evarts' Scottish Terriers, Fish N Phipps, or Adorable Pooches.
- For vet care, Leslie Animal Clinic, Button Brand Veterinary Clinic, and Alamogordo Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Alamogordo
- Magnuson Hotel and Suites Alamogordo
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- The Crofting Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Alamogordo
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Alamogordo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 95°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.