Book a hotel near Alta Ski Area, Sandy
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alta Ski Area
Alta Ski Area Hotel & Travel Guide
If this is your first time seeing Alta Ski Area, you will be sure to remember it for many years to come.
To see it for yourself, head for Salt Lake City, the lively state capital.
The right hotel can be the difference between an okay trip and a memorable one. There are 5 accommodations to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Alta Ski Area, so it shouldn't be hard to find one that's got everything you need. Many visitors enjoy the Alta Peruvian Lodge, The Cliff Lodge and Spa and Lodge at Snowbird, 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers), 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
When that afternoon slump hits, get your energy back with a coffee at Goldminers Daughter Lodge (10160 East Highway 210, Alta), a walk of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Alta Ski AreaAfter you're finished with Alta Ski Area, there are even more things to do in the region:
- Feel the winter breeze blow through your hair as you snowboard down the slopes of Snowbird Ski Resort.
- The Brighton Mountain Resort is the ultimate place to relax with a round of drinks after a fun couple of hours on the chilly slopes.
- Head to Silver Lake Information Center to view the information displays. Get the maps and brochures that may help you to better enjoy your adventures in the area.
- Grab some snacks and make your way to the top of Solitude Mountain.
- Every visitor will hear locals refer to Motherlode at one point or another. It's a well-known local store.