Book a hotel near Park City Mountain Resort, Park City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Park City Mountain Resort
Park City Mountain Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
Park City Mountain Resort occupies a special place in the hearts and minds of the locals. During your trip, you will run into lots of fellow adventurers who've also come to check out this terrific landmark.
It's situated in Park City. If you aren't familiar with that name, it is 20 miles (32 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Salt Lake City.
There are plenty of accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of Park City Mountain Resort. With as many as 41 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only difficulty you will have is determining which one looks the best! Why don't you check out the Deer Valley Collection by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Marriott's MountainSide at Park City and Park City Collection by Wyndham Vacation Rentals?
To make sure you have enough of your piggy bank left over to experience everything on your to-do list, stay at the Carriage House Condominiums by All Seasons Resort Lodging, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Treat yourself when you stay at one of the upscale hotels in the area. You might like to stay at the Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Washington School House, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Cafe etiquette varies wildly across the globe. Order your favorite hot beverage from Campos Coffee Park City, just a short stroll from Park City Mountain Resort, and enjoy the little differences! If you want something a little more filling, check out Savoury Kitchen, another nearby option. If you have no plans to go to sleep just yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at The Pig Pen Saloon, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Park City Mountain ResortIf you want to experience more than just Park City Mountain Resort, see what else the area has going on:
- The kids are sure to be ecstatic when you spend a day at the popular local theme park, Alpine Coaster!
- Attend the event or festival of your choice and experience some of the exhibits put on by Kimball Art Center.
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to make a beeline for Mountain Town Olive Oil, a well-known store that people visit for.
- Polish your swing and attempt to shave a few strokes from your score at Park City Golf Club.
- History doesn't always come to life in high school classrooms, but the exhibits at Park City Museum offer an interesting experience for young and old.