Book a hotel near Arizona Stadium, Tucson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arizona Stadium
Arizona Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're on the hunt for a big event to take in, Arizona Stadium is where it's all happening.
It's just one of several reasons that many travelers choose to visit the wonderful city of Tucson again and again.
You'll be pleased to find 14 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Arizona Stadium. The Arizona Inn, the Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites and the Aloft Tucson University are three that are well-liked, and only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
You won't need to spend all your savings if you stay in a cheap, yet comfortable hotel. There's a handful that are not too far away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson/ St. Philip's Plaza Univ and the Candlewood Suites Tucson.
Travel 6 miles (10 kilometers) and you will come across The Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa, an impressive option if you're looking to splurge.
Whether you're looking for a delicious snack or just a place to take a break, Starbucks can take care of you, and it's located a short distance away. If you want something more substantial, pay a visit to ATL Wings Your Way, another nearby option. Sharing a bottle of wine or beer at The Krazee Chef could hit the spot after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Arizona StadiumYou've come here to visit Arizona Stadium, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the region has going on:
- Have a sneak peek at what the local researchers are up to at Steward Observatory Mirror Lab.
- Arrange a guided tour around University of Arizona and look on as the anxious students and dedicated teachers hustle through this stimulating campus.
- You don't need to travel thousands of light years away to become knowledgeable about orbits, asteroids and meteors. Beam yourself up to Flandrau Observatory.
- Liven up your evenings and explore the local theater scene. Centennial Hall puts on a variety of plays for you to enjoy.
- UA Science: Flandrau features many interesting science exhibits that everyone in your family is sure to love.
Heading to Arizona Stadium by train couldn't be more convenient. The most convenient station, Tucson, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.