Book a hotel near Tucson Convention Center, Downtown Tucson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tucson Convention Center
Tucson Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
An event at Tucson Convention Center is the perfect way to engage in something new and meet some fresh faces.
It's just one of the attractions that makes the city of Tucson a popular destination.
Vacationers who are pressed for time might choose to stay in the vicinity of Tucson Convention Center. There are 25 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Several choices to have a look at are the Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson City Center, AZ, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and also the Hotel Tucson City Center, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you're feeling frugal, have a look at the selection of economical hotels that can be found in the area. For example, the Quality Inn is situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Super 8 Tucson Downtown Convention Center is 1 mile (2 kilometers).
If you want to enjoy luxurious surroundings, you can find a few first-class hotels that are just a short drive away. Suites and rooms at the Arizona Inn and JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort and Spa won't disappoint.
For those who are finding it too difficult to focus on the day's itinerary, a piping hot coffee might be the cure. Only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Tucson Convention Center, Christy's Corner Cafe (110 South Church Avenue # 4194, Tucson) is a great option. A popular eatery for weary wanderers, Cushing Street Bar & Restaurant (198 West Cushing Street, Tucson) is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Tucson Convention CenterAfter you've seen all there is to see at Tucson Convention Center, there are a range of other things to experience in the area:
- Lovers of artistic works should make plans to pay a visit to Museum of Contemporary Art where they'll surely be inspired.
- Expand your horizons at St. Augustine Cathedral, the region's principal church.
- A day at Sosa-Carrillo-Fremont House Museum is an awesome way to learn about the regional history in a relaxed setting.
- Attend a play and give yourself over to another world at Borderlands Theater.
- When you have a longing to reconnect with your spirituality, visit El Tiradito Wishing Shrine, where it may be possible to join fellow devotees and pray for your own happiness, health and good luck.
If you're looking for an easy way to visit Tucson Convention Center, jump aboard the metro until you get to Tucson, the stop that's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from your destination.