Book a hotel near Bay Pines VA Medical Center, St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bay Pines VA Medical Center
Bay Pines VA Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a new experience with a trip to Bay Pines VA Medical Center.
You will find it in Madeira Beach, 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
The 13 hotels that are to be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bay Pines VA Medical Center are ideal for those who are a bit strapped for time. The Seabreeze Condominiums, the Barefoot Beach Hotel and the Madeira Bay Resort & Spa are three that are recommended, and just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You won't have to use all your savings if you stay at a cheap, yet comfortable hotel. There are a few that are in the general area. You can find the Blue Waters Treasure Island and the Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort - Adults Only a reasonable drive away.
It might be the perfect time to celebrate with something really special. Treat yourself to a wonderful stay at one of the few upscale establishments not too far from here. The TradeWinds Island Grand and Bermuda Bay by Affordable Beach Condos are ideal.
Cafe ambience and culture varies widely around the world. Order your favorite hot beverage from Bay Pines VA Hospital building 1, a brisk stroll from Bay Pines VA Medical Center, and celebrate the differences! An often-visited dining option which is also close by is Dunkin' Donuts. It's a fantastic choice if you're after a heartier meal or desire something a bit fancier. If you're hungry for more, think about stopping for a few drinks at Texas Roadhouse.
Other Things to Do Near Bay Pines VA Medical CenterIf you want to discover more than just Bay Pines VA Medical Center, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Indulge your love of the natural world with a fun excursion to War Veteran Memorial Park, a local recreational area.
- If you enjoy learning about animals, make your way to Alligator Attraction. It is a fun day out for your family.
- As you make your way around, make sure you go and see Hubbards Marina, a local marina.
- You can find great gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at John's Pass and Village Boardwalk. Don't forget to buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- Notch a few birdies, get a workout and challenge your mind at the local Tides Golf Club.