Book a hotel near Pier 60 Park, St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pier 60 Park
Pier 60 Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Pier 60 Park is a wonderful place to see with the whole family. It's a good idea to take your camera along too!
Clearwater Beach, where it is to be found, lies 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Tallahassee.
With 27 accommodation options within an easy walk of Pier 60 Park, you'll be sure to find a room that has all the amenities that you desire. The Sandpearl Resort, Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa and Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa are several of your choices.
Earth is a gigantic place, so it's a good idea to stretch your budget. There are a selection of hotels here that will help you do that. You can make a reservation at the Beachview Hotel, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. Otherwise, there's always the Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Beach, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
With a few sophisticated establishments in the surrounding area, you can stay in unrivaled comfort within close quarters of your destination. The MCM Beach Rentals Clearwater Beach is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Opal Sands Resort is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and they're both equally decent choices.
Dunkin' Donuts is the perfect place for a cup of hot coffee as well as a delicious pastry, cake or tart. It's only a short stroll from Pier 60 Park. A great choice for visitors wanting a more serious eating experience is Crabby's Dockside. Again, you don't have to wander too far to find it. Don't forget you're on vacation. You're allowed to indulge in a drink or two before you call it a night, and Hooters is another short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Pier 60 ParkAfter you're finished at Pier 60 Park, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you occupied:
- Clearwater Municipal Marina is an accessible local marina. Check for visiting information if you'd like to spend some time there.
- If you love being out on the water, enquire about the range of activities at Clearwater Beach Jet Ski Guided Tours.
- Sunsets at Pier 60 is an ideal setting to watch the world pass by. Try some wildlife spotting, admire the serene sight of any passing boats or just drink in the splendid views.
- See the different types of marine creatures that live at Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
- The young ones will definitely have tons of fun when they take on the miniature golf course at Captain Blighs Landing.