Book a Hotel Near Sunset Beach, Tarpon Springs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sunset Beach
Sunset Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way to Sunset Beach?
It is in Tarpon Springs. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it is 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Tallahassee.
Make your trip to Sunset Beach convenient and comfortable by staying nearby. You'll discover that there are 10 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort and Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs are two establishments you might want to consider.
You won't need to save all year if you stay at an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There are a few that are in the general area. Two of your choices are the Knights Inn Palm Harbor and the Tarpon Shores Inn.
A favorite place to dine at is Fullei Fresh (114 Parkside Colony Drive, Tarpon Springs), which has a comprehensive menu and is a brief stroll of 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer).
Other Things to Do Near Sunset BeachYou've come a long way, so we imagine Sunset Beach won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you've taken it in, be sure to have a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Look at some intriguing creatures from the deep at Tarpon Springs Aquarium.
- You'll try to imagine life many years in the past while you're on a fascinating tour of the local historic residence, Safford House Museum.
- You ought to stop by Unitarian Universalist Church of Tarpon Springs. Although this local house of prayer is often visited by tourists, you need to inquire about the touring hours if you'd like to spend some time inside this sacred building.
- Irrespective of your system of beliefs or where you were born, Shrine of Saint Michael Taxiarchis, one of the area's holiest attractions, should be a part of your touring plans.
- Treat yourself to a big day of shopping at Sponge Exchange, a popular retail destination for both locals and tourists.