Where to stay in British Columbia: Best areas for travelers
- Vancouver: The Rosewood Hotel Georgia, the Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver and the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver are just some of the quality hotel options here. Stay at any of these places and jump out of bed with plenty of get-up-and-go to discover Stanley Park and other big attractions around you.
- Victoria: No trip here is complete without a stop at Butchart Gardens. It's one of the biggest attractions. Whether you're staying for one night or a week, for a superb night's sleep, we recommend the Hotel Rialto, the Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza Hotel and the 1bdr 14th Floor Condo in Downtown Victoria w. Parking Amazing City & mtn Views.
- Whistler: There's nothing like exploring someplace completely new, particularly when you've got iconic attractions like Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort to seek out. You can make your vacation even better by nabbing one of the top-rated hotels nearby, like the Executive - The Inn at Whistler Village, the Mountain Side Hotel Whistler by Executive or the Whistler, Canada: 1 Bdrm Deluxe W/fireplace, Jetted Tub, Free Wifi, Resort Pool.
- Kamloops: If this is your first visit to Kamloops and you're after some suggestions on places to stay, the Sandman Inn Kamloops, the Howard Johnson by Wyndham Downtown Kamloops and the Travelodge by Wyndham Kamloops are top choices. What's more, they're great bases from which to discover this destination's many attractions. Sun Peaks Resort, Sun Peaks Ski Mountain and Aberdeen Mall are favorites of tourists and locals alike. Be sure to check out other attractions like Harper Mountain, Tobiano Golf Course and British Columbia Wildlife Park.
- Nanaimo: Do you like staying in the city center but also crave access to nature too? Some of the places you should stop by during your visit are Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park and Parksville Community Park. If you're yearning for more time spent in nature, you won't want to miss MacMillan Provincial Park, Englishman River Falls Provincial Park, Heritage Forest and Cathedral Grove either. All that exploring and running around can tucker you out, so get some shut-eye at someplace welcoming like the Coast Bastion Hotel, the Best Western Dorchester Hotel or the Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Nanaimo Harbourside.
Search vacation packages deals in British Columbia's top destinations
Top British Columbia hotels deals
Popular places to visit in British Columbia
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to British Columbia?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for British Columbia?
Why should I book my British Columbia vacation bundle with Travelocity?
Will I save money on my British Columbia car rental if I book it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to British Columbia?
What is there to do in British Columbia?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.