Where to stay in Alberta: Best areas for travelers
- Edmonton: The Westin Edmonton, the Union Bank Inn and the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald are just a few of the terrific hotel options here. After a restful sleep, spring out of bed with plenty of get-up-and-go to discover West Edmonton Mall and other excellent sights close by.
- Calgary: This destination is a must-do if you're visiting Alberta. Have fun exploring amazing attractions like Calgary Tower and Canada Olympic Park. If you're staying for a few more days, McMahon Stadium is also popular with visitors. Here, superb hotels include The Westin Calgary, the International Hotel Calgary and the Regency Suites Hotel.
- Canmore: City slickers and nature enthusiasts alike will love staying in this destination. Canmore perfectly combines the buzz of urban life with nature-based sights like Canmore Caverns and Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park. Grassi Lakes is another excellent place to reconnect with the natural world. Explore the best of this destination from quality options like the Basecamp Suites, the Lamphouse Hotel or The Drake Inn.
- Grande Prairie: This exciting place offers loads of things to see and do. Why not start your escape with an outing to Revolution Place? After that, Eastlink Center and Prairie Mall Shopping Centre will be waiting. You can select from an assortment of hotel options, including the Podollan Rez-idence Grande Prairie, the Podollan Inn & Spa Grande Prairie and the Holiday Inn & Suites Grande Prairie Conference Center. Once you've checked in, explore other wonderful attractions like Gateway Power Centre, Art Gallery of Grande Prairie and Muskoseepi Park.
- Red Deer: With plenty of attractions to check out here, you'll hardly have time to visit them all. At least you'll be spoilt for choice when selecting one of the top hotels here, like the Sandman Hotel Red Deer, the Holiday Inn Express Red Deer and the Travelodge by Wyndham Red Deer. Once you've had a restful night's sleep, get out and soak up some of the popular nature-based attractions such as Sylvan Lake Provincial Park and City Hall Park. Kin Kanyon Park is another great place to relax and unwind at during your Red Deer break.
Search vacation packages deals in Alberta's top destinations
Alberta flight + hotel packages
2021 Alberta vacations
Top Alberta hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Alberta
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Alberta?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Alberta?
Why should I purchase my Alberta vacation package via Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Alberta car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Alberta?
What is there to do in Alberta?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.