Where to stay in Quebec: Best areas for travelers
- Montreal: There's so much to do in this thriving place — save your money and time by booking everything you need in one convenient place. Start with deciding on where you'll base yourself. There are numerous comfortable hotels, like the Le Square Phillips Hotel And Suites, the Renaissance Montreal Downtown Hotel and the Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Gold Experience. Then, check out spectacular attractions such as Notre Dame Basilica. Saint Joseph's Oratory and Bell Centre are two more sights you won't want to miss.
- Charlevoix: If you're only staying in town for a short time, make sure you check out Le Massif de Charlevoix. It's a huge reason so many travelers choose to come to this destination. There are plenty of great places to spend your nights here too, including the Motel Gil-Ber, the Charlevoix Four Season Paradise on top of the World! and the Auberge La Grande Maison.
- Le Centre-de-la-Mauricie: When you've had enough of the sight of concrete and streets, head straight for this destination's popular nature attractions. Unwind and recharge at La Mauricie National Park Visitor Centre, Riviere Matawin Park or Castor Lake. For a comfortable night's sleep, look up the rates at the Club Odanak, the Hotel Marineau La Tuque Centre or the Hotel Marineau La Tuque.
- Mont-Tremblant: If Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort is on your to-do list (and it really should be), you'll want to stay for a few nights here. With great stays like the Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant, the Chateau Beauvallon and the Chalet RiverLog to select from, it won't be hard to plan a wonderful escape.
- Trois-Rivieres: With loads of attractions to check out here, you'll hardly have time to see them all. At least you'll be spoilt for choice when selecting one of the excellent hotels here, like the Hôtel Oui GO!, the Delta Hotels by Marriott Trois Rivieres Conference Centre and the Hôtels Gouverneur Trois-Rivières. Once you've had a solid night's sleep, wander out and soak up some of this destination's favorite natural attractions such as La Mauricie National Park Visitor Centre and Anse du Port Ecological Park. Les Hemerocalles de l'Isle is another peaceful place to relax and unwind at during your Trois-Rivieres break.
Search vacation packages deals in Quebec's top destinations
Top Quebec hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Quebec
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Quebec?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Quebec?
Why should I book my Quebec vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save on my Quebec car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Quebec?
What is there to do in Quebec?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.