Bear Brook State Park is the perfect destination for travelers wanting to connect with nature.
It is one of the many attractions that makes Concord, the capital of the state, such a beloved travel destination.
At the end of a busy day, you will be able to return to your room relatively quickly for some much-needed rest and relaxation. If you're hoping to stay in the area, there is just 1 choice of hotel. The Stephen Clay Homestead B&B is 5 miles (8 kilometers) from Bear Brook State Park.
Other Things to Do Near Bear Brook State Park
Whether you'd like to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your visit to Bear Brook State Park:
- Your group will like a fragrant adventure through the distinct flavors that can be tried at Candia Vineyards.
- Take in therapeutic noise of rushing water at Suncook River.
- You're sure to have a fun-filled day at this game-lover's utopia. Cowabunga's is home to a selection of fun and games that'll challenge your skills.
- At Plausawa Valley Country Club, regular members get together for coffee while clearing their schedule for a few easygoing pursuits.
- No matter how many enjoyable tours you take part in while you are in the vicinity, a couple of hours spent at Southern New Hampshire University will truly give you a real sense of the spirit of the youth here.