Book a hotel near Pawtuckaway State Park, New Hampshire
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Pawtuckaway State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Filling your lungs with the clean air at Pawtuckaway State Park is a fantastic way to relax your frazzled nerves.
You'll be able to experience it in Portsmouth, 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
Even though there aren't any hotels in the immediate vicinity, there are more than enough in the wider area. There are 17 places to stay that are 9 miles (14 kilometers) away in York Beach. The Atlantic House Inn, ViewPoint Hotel and Grand View Inn & Cottages are good examples of your choices here.
Other Things to Do Near Pawtuckaway State ParkHere's a sample of the wider region's other attractions:
- Chill out in the water adventure-rides at Liquid Planet Water Park. Don't forget to take your towel and a hat!
- At Bedrock Gardens the gardeners give just as much attention to the arrangement and size of the rocks and stones as they do to its flowers and shrubs.
- Leddy Center for the Performing Arts features art courses, exhibits and music shows that are certain to give you greater insight into the area's vibrant arts scene.
- Your travel group will appreciate a spicy expedition through the regional flavors that can be tried at Flag Hill Winery.
- Indulge in the zesty notes of the local area at Candia Vineyards.